Amber Healing & Spirituality
Amber Healing & Spirituality
Since time began, people have used nature’s bounty for traditional medicine. What is sometimes referred to as alternative medicine is actually a mainstay medicine in many parts of the world today. As more and more people are reaching out for natural healing and pain relief, there is one remedy that is prevalent today and has stood the test of time -- Natural Baltic Amber.
Amber is fossilized tree resin; it is as old as time itself, dating back millions of years. And yet thousands today continue to use for Amber for its magnificent healing power.
What is it that amber possesses that has made it a unique contributor to health? It has a substance – or ingredient – called Succinic acid – which is a powerful anti oxidant that helps fight toxic free radicals and disruptions of the cardiac rhythm. Succinic acid has been shown to stimulate neural system recovery and bolster the immune system. It can help compensate for energy drain in the body and brain, boosting awareness, concentration, reflexes and reducing stress. Baltic amber contains 3-8% of succinic acid, a scientifically examined medical substance used in contemporary medicine. The highest content of the acid is found in the amber cortex--the external layer of the stone.
Traditionally, natural Baltic amber is worn against the skin to reduce pain and promote fast healing. The natural oils in amber are then released into the bloodstream providing some amazing results including; relieving pain in children; calming mind and body to help reduce anxiety; respiratory illnesses; alleviating joint and muscle pain typical of arthritis. It can also be useful for detoxification.
Certainly, these are a big complement to Natural Baltic Amber, but for those of us who have grown up with this amazing fossilized resin from ancient forests, we are happy to have amber in our ordinary everyday lives -- for its power to heal, restore well-being and help relieve pain and stress. Baltic amber is also used in the cosmetics industry and in other fields as well.
· Natural Baltic Amber necklaces are an excellent pain relief for the head, neck and throat areas, especially for congestion and goiter.
· Amber bracelets are effective for controlling the pain of rheumatism, arthritis and aching muscles and joints.
· Baltic amber aids the abdomen, stomach, spleen, kidneys, bladder, liver, and gallbladder, and strengthens the mucus membranes. It is an excellent natural antibiotic.
· Amber is best worn directly on the skin. It will naturally absorb the oils of the amber resin which is said to transmute negative energies into positive energies. By absorbing pain and negative energy, amber draws disease out of afflicted areas and neutralizes negative energy allowing the body to heal itself.
· Amber can help alleviate stress. It helps with emotional calming and centering. Wearing amber jewelry gives the wearer the energy of the stone all day long.
· Baltic amber is a helpful grounding stone and can be used as an amulet in fertility. It also stimulates sexual desires and prompts orgasm.
· Wearing Baltic amber close to the skin is a traditional European remedy for relieving fever and pain in children. A natural analgesic, amber will help calm a child without resorting to pharmaceutical drugs. It has been used for centuries in Europe, amber's natural anti-inflammatory and pain relieving properties are perfect to soothe children. Amber warms against the skin, releasing its therapeutic properties safely and naturally
In order to truly benefit from natural Baltic amber, you need to make certain that the amber touches some part of your body consistently. It is recommended to wear your amber jewellery for at least 3 weeks daily to notice the difference. The reason for this is amber releases its healing powers into the body when it heats up from contact with our skin.
Scientific research on natural Baltic amber has contributed specific documentation in evidence of its healing powers. It has also documented that wearing amber against the skin is the only proper way to absorb amber’s natural healing into our bodies.
For many, amber healing is a tradition that has been handed down for many generations and amber jewelry is a well guarded family heirloom.